This delicious Cranberry Orange Elderberry Sauce is not your average cranberry sauce- with the added flavors of citrusy orange and sweet elderberry, the flavors are kicked up a few notches! Serve this Cranberry Orange Elderberry Sauce with roasted turkey, pork, ham, your favorite sandwiches or even baked brie. The possibilities are endless with such an amazing sauce your whole family will enjoy!
- 1 pound of fresh cranberries, rinsed
- 8 oz Elderberry Wellness Syrup
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 clementines, peeled and diced
- Put the cranberries and Elderberry Syrup in a sauce pan over medium heat and cook until the skins on the cranberries have popped, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the sugar and diced clementines. Cool, refrigerate, and serve!