Firehook Crackers with Baked Brie Smothered in Elderberry Ginger Pecan Jam
We've all been there before; you've got less than an hour to prepare an appetizer for a potluck or the game watching party. Norm’s Farms partnered with Firehook Crackers to develop this super easy and delicious appetizer. All you need is a small cast iron pan or similar oven proof container, three ingredients and 20 minutes to make this crowd pleasing appetizer. Because this dish is best served hot out of the oven, as long as your host doesn't mind, just pre-assemble the dish and bake it when you get there!
- 1 8 oz wheel of Brie cheese
- 1 9 oz jar of Norm's Farms Elderberry Ginger Pecan Jam
- 1 5.5 oz container of Firehook Sea Salt Organic Mediterranean Baked Crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Unwrap wheel of brie and, leaving rind on wheel of cheese, place the wheel of brie in a small cast iron or similar oven proof container.
- Place three to four tablespoons of Norm's Farms Elderberry Ginger Pecan Jam into a small saucepan, and over low heat, stir until thin.
- Pour Elderberry Ginger Pecan Jam over the brie and place brie in oven
- bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly
- Serve immediately with Firehook Baked Crackers