The Information We Collect
When you visit our site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address , access times, browser type, and language. We also collect information about how you use our site, including which elements or pages you’ve interacted with, and other metadata.
How We Use Your Information
In general, we use the above information to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current site and our products and to develop new products. We use the information collected through our site to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network; Identify you as a user in our system
- Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business
- Understand and enhance your experience using our site and products
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service about Norm’s Farms and/or other brands within the Norm’s Farms portfolio of brands
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by Norm’s Farms, brands within the Norm’s Farms portfolio of brands and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of Norm’s Farms and
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties (like Google Analytics) to help understand your needs and provide you with better service
By providing us with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you emails about our store, new products, new brands under the Norm’s Farms portfolio and other updates. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.