Did you know….?
Apple cider vinegar has been used for centuries in cooking and natural medicine and is now a popular home remedy as well as health boosting supplement. Research has shown that it may have various health properties, including some antimicrobial and antioxidant effects.
How is the ingredient Apple Cider Vinegar made?
It is created in a two part process where the crushed apples are exposed to yeast. This mixture ferments and then the sugars turn into alcohol. Bacteria is added further ferment the alcohol turning it into acetic acid which is the main active compound in vinegar and gives it a strong sour smell and flavor. It is believed that this acid is responsible for ACV’s health benefits.
What are some of the boosting benefits of ACV?
- ACV has been shown to increase feelings of fullness to reduce calorie intake which may help in weight loss.
- It has been shown that it may lower blood pressure, cholesterol and triglyceride levels. This could reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- ACV may have antimicrobial properties which may help fight against harmful bacteria and viruses as well as food-born illnesses by killing bacteria on food.
- It could help to reduce symptoms of indigestion and heartburn and in turn improve digestion by increasing stomach acid production, helping to break down food and improve nutrient absorption.
- It may improve skin and hair health as it has been shown to help balance pH levels.
What is The Mother in ACV?
Unfiltered apple cider vinegar also contains a substance called Mother, which consists of strands of proteins, enzymes, and friendly bacteria that give the product a murky appearance.
Why get your ACV through Immune+Boost Gummies?
Immune+Boost Gummies are specially formulated to naturally boost immune health, metabolism and overall wellness. We added Apple Cider Vinegar with The Mother and Vitamin B12 to our farm-fresh elderberry to craft a great-tasting, wellness-promoting gummy. Need a boost on the go? Immune+Boost Gummies travel with you anytime, anywhere. They’re the perfect wellness companion for on-the-go families.
*These statements have not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.