Feeling crummy? While our Elderberry Wellness Syrup is soothing by the teaspoon, sometimes nothing makes us feel better than wrapping our hands around a warm mug of hot tea. Our Wellness Tea recipe is super easy, and just what the doctor ordered. It is also delicious served over ice as a cool summer beverage.
- 1 Tablespoon of Elderberry Wellness Syrup
- 6 to 8 ounces of hot water
- Heat water in tea kettle.
- Pour 6 to 8 oz hot water into a mug, add 1 Tablespoon Elderberry Wellness Syrup and stir.
- Enjoy up to two cups of Wellness Tea per day.