Elderflower Ginger Lemonade
There’s nothing like fresh squeezed lemonade on a hot summer day. The best recipes combine a simple syrup and freshly squeezed lemon juice. While the simple syrup is easy to make, it does require cooling time in the fridge before you can go to the next step and make the lemonade. It’s not hard, just time consuming. With Norm’s Farms Elderflower Ginger Syrup you can make a fantastic lemonade in a few seconds, by the glass or by the pitcher, and serve it immediately! The following recipe is for one serving.
- 2 Tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice, about one half lemon, squeezed
- 6 ounces of cold water
- 2 Tablespoons of Elderflower Ginger Syrup
- Plenty of ice
- Fill a 12 ounce tumbler with ice
- Add 6 ounces of cold water
- Add 2 Tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Add 2 Tablespoons Elderflower Ginger Syrup
- Stir, garnish with sliced lemon, and serve
This recipe can easily be quadrupled to make a pitcher of lemonade for the whole family to enjoy! Feel free to adjust the tartness or sweetness by adding either more fresh lemon juice or more Elderflower Ginger Syrup, depending on your taste.